The Pigpen The Pigpen

Great movie! I was also wondering which song is used during the dinner-scene. It's "Minuet ~ Luigi Boccherini (violin)"

Steve The Magic Turtle Steve The Magic Turtle

Awesome

Cool thing that you added music from Shadow of the Colossus just at the perfect spot

Bathroom Bathroom

yop

That was disturbing

Jetpack Penguin Jetpack Penguin

Highscore

I like it so far. In addition to the reviews below this one, I would like a highscore list, that lets you leave your name so you can compete with others.

Interactive Drum Kit Interactive Drum Kit

Safe

Since I am a drummer and this game is about drumming I will give you 5 points. The idea is great! The sounds weren't bad, either. Here are my suggestions for the sequel:
Add more stuff to play on (what about a double base for instance?)
Allow the user to play your kit with the keyboard. Otherwise, you can't play the really cool beats because you can't hit anything simultaneously.
Try to improve the artwork.
Finally, it would be awesome if there was a way to switch between open hi hat and closed hi hat (for the funky beats)

I am waiting for the sequel :-)

Frenzy responds:

You won't have to wait long. ;)
Thanks for the review!

~ Z

Malle and Lenny The Game Malle and Lenny The Game

Good!

This actually was a fun game. I don't care if it was easy to beat. I enjoyed the artwork and the creative tasks. Good job!

Circle of Fifths Circle of Fifths

As-Dur, yeeees! That's it. Circle of fifths, that's it! Feel the quint of my Circle, Sir Sourman. And please, don't be sour, man! That's it. Over and out. And pleaaaaase: just do more Sounds like this after your Bachelorthesis - yes, that's it. Over and Monkey out.

Out of Reach Out of Reach

In the reaaaaaach, of the reachinesssss, yeeeeees. You, Sir are the reachinessssst of them aaaaaaaall. Apart from Sir Reachaaaart how remainessssss unbeaten - yeeeeeah. Check this oooout.

One Moment in Time One Moment in Time

I can only agree with johnnyq1233 and Misanthrum - this is flawless and inspiring.

Musicious responds:

Thank you very much indeed! :)
I'm glad to insprie you with my music :*