Circle of Fifths Circle of Fifths

As-Dur, yeeees! That's it. Circle of fifths, that's it! Feel the quint of my Circle, Sir Sourman. And please, don't be sour, man! That's it. Over and out. And pleaaaaase: just do more Sounds like this after your Bachelorthesis - yes, that's it. Over and Monkey out.

Out of Reach Out of Reach

In the reaaaaaach, of the reachinesssss, yeeeeees. You, Sir are the reachinessssst of them aaaaaaaall. Apart from Sir Reachaaaart how remainessssss unbeaten - yeeeeeah. Check this oooout.

One Moment in Time One Moment in Time

I can only agree with johnnyq1233 and Misanthrum - this is flawless and inspiring.

Musicious responds:

Thank you very much indeed! :)
I'm glad to insprie you with my music :*

Retinal Burn Retinal Burn

Great! Especially the hihat makes it feel very groovy. And a little distorted solo gives it a lot of character.

GY Dance GY Dance

The title promises a good tune and you held that promise. I like the light feeling it has to it.

"Dream" "Dream"

A very nice song executed with skill and passion :)

Musicious responds:

Thank you very much indeed! :*

Tell it to my heart-AB Tell it to my heart-AB

Fluent progression throughout the entire song which makes it sound pretty natural. Nothing bad to say :) Vivid and interesting!

I'm stronger (Final Pr... I'm stronger (Final Pr...

Really persuasive work with the vocals and effects here, again. One may consider you an expert on those fields. Many people aren't courageous enough to make such self-conscious use of effects as you do.

Savoir of Love(Official) Savoir of Love(Official)

Hey Rainingdreams! I came here following a recommendation from Musicious. It turns out she was right! remarkable track, I like how you played around with the vocals an effects. Makes a professional impression.

Sol responds:

Please call me Lein! :) And thank you very much! :3

Rockell-In A Dream(16Bit) Rockell-In A Dream(16Bit)

The music oves around in a very vivid fashion that I enjoy. Nice changes that on the one hand improve the overall impression while on the other hand keeping the song going.