Jetpack Penguin Jetpack Penguin

Highscore

I like it so far. In addition to the reviews below this one, I would like a highscore list, that lets you leave your name so you can compete with others.

Interactive Drum Kit Interactive Drum Kit

Safe

Since I am a drummer and this game is about drumming I will give you 5 points. The idea is great! The sounds weren't bad, either. Here are my suggestions for the sequel:
Add more stuff to play on (what about a double base for instance?)
Allow the user to play your kit with the keyboard. Otherwise, you can't play the really cool beats because you can't hit anything simultaneously.
Try to improve the artwork.
Finally, it would be awesome if there was a way to switch between open hi hat and closed hi hat (for the funky beats)

I am waiting for the sequel :-)

Frenzy responds:

You won't have to wait long. ;)
Thanks for the review!

~ Z

Malle and Lenny The Game Malle and Lenny The Game

Good!

This actually was a fun game. I don't care if it was easy to beat. I enjoyed the artwork and the creative tasks. Good job!

dress up! dress up!

The Song

I agree with Nerd-02. But in my opinion, the music deserves an extra point. It was awesome!

After Glow After Glow

Nice

I liked that you didn't put me back to the first level, everytime I died

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Sick!

That was so awesome! I just had to keep playing until I got all the items. And I launched an airstrike on his head (muhaha)

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

WOW

It's not intense graphics or anything, but it's ADDICTIVE. My brother plays it all the time.

Lone Defender Lone Defender

Okay

t really does get boring after a while, but I like your idea to put in a link to an actual article. It reminded me of Balloon Invasion... Put in some BIG explosions!